Join Our Extraordinary Cast
You want to make a difference. You want opportunities to grow, to work with people who believe in you. You want to connect with purpose, and you want to build a career not just do another gig. You believe relationships are more important than rigor. You want to have fun and you want to build a better future for those you work with and for. We want the same. We want you!
Pickering Creative Artists Academy Must-Have Qualities:
- Positive Attitude: Bring sunshine to every session!
- Child-Enthusiast: Genuinely loves working with children and sparking their creativity.
- Professional Demeanor: Carry yourself with grace and poise.
- Strong Work Ethic: Passionate about giving your best every day.
- Reliable & Trustworthy: Our students and team count on you.
- Proactive Approach: Always one step ahead and prepared.
- Conversational & Bubbly: Energize our students with your vibrant communication.
- Commitment: Seeking long-term team members dedicated to our vision.
- Flexibility: Adaptable in teaching styles and schedules.
- Eternal Learner: Always eager to learn, grow, and innovate.
- Natural Leader: Ready to guide and inspire both in and out of the classroom.
- Passionate Educator: A burning love for teaching and sharing your craft.
- Dependability: Consistency is key to fostering trust.
A college degree in music is NOT required. (Able to read music notation is required) Many of our best teachers are performers who have years of experience, are great with kids, teens, and adults and have a positive outlook.
We are Centennial's fastest-growing music school and we are currently expand our teaching team, seeking part-time music instructors to teach:
We believe that music, performing arts, and entertainment have the power to change lives, and we're looking for instructors who share that belief. As an instructor at our school, you'll have the opportunity to inspire and guide our students as they discover their passions.
You'll be working with an amazing team of instructors, administrators, and support staff who share your drive and love of the arts, and you'll have the opportunity to collaborate and jam with them. This is a creative job that pays well and offers a pathway to grow within the company.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now to join the team that's making a difference through the power of music, performing arts, and entertainment at Pickering Creative Artists Academy!
Professional musician and educator, Michael Pickering founded Pickering Performing Arts and Entertainment LLC in March 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic that brought life to a standstill. Feeling a need to help provide hope, encouragement, empowerment, optimism, and community, Michael began to provide free music lessons to anyone interested.
The response was overwhelming. After offering free lessons for two weeks and sensing the value of this mission to the community, Pickering began to organize Pickering Creative Artists Academy, initially offering private lessons in keyboard/piano, voice, music production, songwriting, and music business.
Michael's vision to expand Pickering Creative Artists Academy into a 21st century, 360 degree performing arts and entertainment studio, Michael began assembling a cast of multi-talented, passionate, and professional arts and entertainment Instructors and moved into their first commercial location in December 2021. The new studio located at 6920 S Jordan Rd, Suite G in Centennial, CO serves students of all ages and skill levels offering a diverse array of performing arts, digital production, entertainment creation, production, and performance classes, live and digital event experiences.
Inspiration for Life - Individuals. Groups. Communities.
We encourage and empower creative expression in kids of all ages. We do this by providing the most fun and forward-thinking music, performing and digital arts, entertainment, technology, and event experiences imaginable - One song. One stage. One stream. One community at a time.
We desire to be the leading provider of Creative Artists education and events in this community and one of America's leading providers in our space, both physical and virtual.
The presence of difference
The power of optimistic possibility